The goal of Metro Home Health Care’s social work services is to improve or maintain the social and emotional health of our patients while enhancing the coping skills of the family and other caregivers.
Our Masters level social workers have access to a large network of resources to assist in maintaining the comfort, well being and safety of our patients.
The Metro Home Health Care social worker’s role also includes:
- Liaison with other members of the health care team
- Advocacy with community agencies
- Information and referral to programs such as Meals on Wheels, the Alzheimer’s Association and many other organizations
- Counseling and crisis interventions
- Application for financial assistance
- Assistance with long-term care planning
- Placement counseling if needed
We offer 24/7 on-call Supervisor R.N. for immediate patient and physician consultation.
Call or email us at Metro Home Health Care and we will help you determine if you are a candidate for home health care, based upon the services and care you need.
I feel my recovery was in direct relationship with the excellence of my therapist. She was supportive, kind and challenged me to achieve maximum results! Thank you for placing me firmly on the road to recovery.
Hear what other patients are saying: click here…